TRENDnet, represented by First Distribution in South Africa, has announced the availability of the 300 Mbps Wireless N Firewall Router. The 300 Mbps Wireless N Router incorporates the latest wireless networking technology to increase speed, range and reliability of users' wireless networks. Advanced antenna technology increases wireless data coverage throughout homes and businesses. Increased speed and throughput makes it the perfect solution to fulfil almost every multimedia need.
The device features:
* Wi-Fi Compliant with IEEE 802.11n (draft) and IEEEE 802.11b/g Standards.
* 4 x 10/100 Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN Port and 1 x 10/100 Mbps WAN Port (Internet).
* High-Speed up to 300 Mbps Data Rate using IEEE 802.11n (draft) connection.
* Built-in 3 External Antennas to support high speed performance and great coverage.
* Firewall features Network Address Translation (NAT), and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) protects against Dos attacks.
* UPnP (Universal Plug & Play) and ALGs Support for Internet applications such as e-mail, FTP, Gaming, Remote Desktop, Net Meeting, Telnet, and more.
* Supports Multiple and Concurrent IPSec, L2TP and PPTP VPN Pass-Through Sessions
* Easy Management via Web Browser (HTTP) and Remote Management.
* Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.
* Coverage up to 150 metres (500 ft.) Indoor (depends on the environment).
* Coverage up to 400 metres (1300 ft.) Outdoor (depends on the environment).