Phoenix Software is distributing Hard Disc Manager 8.5 in South Africa. Hard Disc Manager deals with everyday tasks of disk management and data protection with intelligence and ease and is available in a range of editions for both the enterprise and the home user.
“Hard Disc Manager offers a complete solution for all back up and restore, partitioning, recovery and secure disk wiping,” says Simon Campbell-Young, CEO at Phoenix Software. “Every PC user can feel confident in this product – Hard Disc Manager has the optimum combination of features and ease of use and a very competitive price point”, he continued.
Main Features of Hard Disc Manager 8.5:
* All-around solution arms you with all the available disk management functionality and technology expertise.
* Smart and user friendly interface powered by a bunch of step-by-step wizards.
* More flexible and more reliable overall system control at a low cost.
What is new in Paragon Hard Disk Manager 8.5 Personal Edition?
* Windows Vista compatible application providing the bulk of its functionality under this operating system.
* Archive database helps the user to easily manage backup images (get properties, add, delete, etc.)
* Mount archive of a separate partition to easily browse its contents and copy the required information even with the standard Windows tools.
* Boot the computer directly from Backup Capsule (no Recovery media is required) and perform any Restore operations in case of the operating system corruption or other boot problems.
* Restore with Shrink function provides the possibility to restore a backup image to a free block of smaller size taking into account only the amount of actual data of the image.
* Incremental Copy Option significantly speeds up your cloning process due to copying only sectors have been changed from the last copy action.
* Shutdown after Completing Operations function enables to set the computer to automatically switch off on the successful accomplishment of any scheduled operation.
* Possibility to add long comments to describe archives.
* DVD+/-R (DL) Support.