Rapid globalisation has created huge demand for sophisticated next generation networks (NGN). In recent years, many global players have flocked to Africa and Middle East attracted by the great potential.
This is especially so in the mobile phone market, which boasts of the world's highest growth in the last three years, acquiring million of new subscribers in the process.
With increasing market liberalisation, national and international competition, strong growth is expected to continue, with a lot of exploration to search for the true killer applications.
UNI is pleased to bring together many renowned speakers to present at the Africa/Middle East Next Generation Network Summit 2008, 18-19 February 2008, Johannesburg, South Africa
At the Summit, key themes addressed include:
* Regulatory frameworks and how Government policies can facilitate the NGN market.
* Develop standardised planning tools to assist you to migrate from traditional telecommunication networks to NGN.
* NGN skills, knowledge, experience, infrastructure and technological development.
* The NGN/mobile markets: M&A; trends, drivers, targets, potentials, opportunities and obstacles.
* Investment, finance, project management and risk control.
* Best practice of R&D, production and marketing, outsourcing and others.
* Best technologies for NGN.
So mark your diary and join us for this two day Summit to explore, network and make deals.