IT security systems firm SecureData has introduced a new initiative in which resellers of Trend Micro will earn cash for each sale of the product to a new end user.
SecureData product manager Dean Healy says resellers will earn R10 per user when the normal list price is used or R5 per user for the competitive upgrade price. Only sales to new Trend Micro customers qualify.
Healy says the offer will benefit both new and current resellers, while either the company or the individual salesperson could receive the payment. "We think it is a great way to reward the channel," he says.
The initiative would also serve to grow breadth of the channel, bringing in more end users and recruiting new resellers.
A reseller qualifies for the cash payment if it sells 50 or more licenses on the following product suites:
* Client Server Suite for SMB (CSS SMB).
* Client Server Messaging Suite for SMB (CSM SMB).
* NeatSuite for SMB (NS SMB).
* Client Server Suite (CSS).
* Client Server Messaging Suite (CSM).
* NeatSuite Advanced/Enterprise (NSEE).
* NeatSuite Standard (NSSE).